700 Million People living in extreme poverty
Before 2020, nearly 1 out of every 10 people globally lived on less than $1.90 per day (many estimates are now higher since COVID-19). That’s at least 700 million people who are the poorest of the poor – struggling for basic needs and hope.
Pillars of ghni
Holistically empowering villagers and families to become self-sustainable through local coaching and leadership development.
- TRANSFORMATIONAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (TCD) VILLAGES
- WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CENTERS
- MONITORING, EVALUATION, AND LEARNING (MEAL) INITIATIVE
- BUILDING PREPAREDNESS FOR NATURAL DISASTERS AND CRISIS
- REFUGEE AID & ASSISTANCE
- REDUCING RISK AND BUILDING RESILIENCY
- EMOTIONAL, MENTAL HEALTH AND TRAUMA TRAINING
- OPENS NEW TCD DOORS
- GENEVA INSTITUTE FOR LEADERSHIP AND PUBLIC POLICY
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING PREVENTION
- SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES TCD AND DISASTER RESPONSE