Geneva Institute for Leadership and Public Policy
The Geneva Institute for Leadership and Public Policy (GILPP) was established by GHNI to help leaders transform their nations toward prosperity and liberty. The vision for the GILPP is to promote public policy created by enlightened and compassionate public leadership. The principal international initiative of this institute is to offer an intensive week-long summer workshop in Geneva, Switzerland on critical contemporary global and national issues.
2019 GILPP Event Details
Interested in attending? Here's the details for this year's event. Click here for more information
GILPP uses an integrated curriculum which elicits sustainable development in chaotic times targeting global challenges and solutions in four strategic areas:
- Leadership—Leading by influence
- Economics—Globalization and leadership
- Public Policy—Good governance
- Culture—Worldview and models of culture
Raising Their Effectiveness
In a non-confrontational style, we will create a thought-provoking environment for leaders from emerging nations to discuss and explore:
1. Public policy development and implementation for sustainable development among the poor
2. Regional and global overview of economic development
3. Public policy and model legislation resources
4. Transformational Leadership for the policy maker
5. Networking with key international organizations and people
Reactions from Past Participants
“If you want to personally grow, be inspired and get the expertise on leadership and public policy, learn from other experiences and make a better plan for yourself on how to increase your contribution to leadership and public policy, this is the place to be.” —Delegate, Albania, 2017
“The training on transformative leadership, quality of education and good governance which was presented by high caliber professionals, who are practitioners and researchers on the subject matter was the best GILPP has to offer. ” —Delegate, Ethiopia, 2017
“There were a lot of lessons....seeing people: we have the same needs, cares, desires. We count the same.” —Law Consultant, Indonesia, 2017
“Attending GILPP impacted me in terms of broadening my perception and enriching enlightenment. I was marveled to see the unchanging ethics and life truths being shared by the resource persons in a powerful and undiluted way.” —Observer, India, 2017
This Event Will:
- Help leaders return to their nations with transformational ideas for shaping public policy as well as more effective strategies in implementing policy.
- Start building long-term relationships with other delegates
- Provide access to a virtual community that will continue providing support with model legislation, leadership development, and public policy resources
- Offer consulting support from staff and speakers introduced during the conference as well as GHNI consultation visits
Who Should Attend this Conference?
We invite existing public policy makers and emerging leaders especially from Asia, the Middle East and Africa. To participate, you must be fluent in English or French, unless you bring a translator.
If you are interested in attending this conference please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.